Sunday 7 September 2014

Moto-bins open day...

Today was my mates birthday, and I said to him that I was going to the Moto-bins open day in Lincolnshire. What's more, as it was his birthday, he could ride my F800GT as I was riding my beloved ST that day.
The journey encompassed a variety of roads, some of which I had done previously on my fantastic off the cuff ride a few weeks earlier.
Once we got there it was great to meet fellow BMW enthusiasts and talk about the bikes.
The journey home was just as  good taking lots of minor roads in and even coming across some other bikers on sports bikes which I just couldn't help myself when a couple of them over took me on the straight, but when it came to the bends I was all over them like a bad rash! My mate just a safe distance behind laughing to himself as he knew just what I was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment